Troubleshooting Common Plumbing Problems
Every homeowner eventually has to deal with a plumbing emergency. Not all plumbing issues are the result of old fixtures or the inevitable breakdown of time, however; improper usage or lack of upkeep of some systems may be just as problematic.
Fixt Pro Plumbing has the experience to help you with both regular and unusual plumbing issues. Find explanations for and solutions to some of the most typical problems below.
The constant trickle of a dripping faucet is not only irritating, but also inefficient and expensive. The washer or O ring in question may be worn and in need of replacement if this is the case. A dripping faucet may also be the result of corrosion or an improperly installed faucet.
When a faucet drips:
- Discover how much money your drip is costing you by using a drip calculator.
- If replacing the washer or O-ring doesn’t stop the dripping, have one of our professional plumbers have a look.
There are many potential origins of pipe leaks, including but not limited to:
- Excessive water pressure
- Stubborn blockages
- Incorrect pipe laying
- Pipe corrosion
- Damaged pipe joints
- Fractured seals or cracked pipes
Regardless of the root cause, leaking pipes are an urgent plumbing issue that must be addressed immediately. Long-term neglect of dripping pipes can lead to costly repairs for both the plumbing and the structure of your home.
Toilets That Are Constantly Running
Have you heard that a constantly running toilet may flush away as much as 200 gallons of water daily? How incredibly wasteful of water! These are the most common causes of a toilet that constantly runs:
- Issues with the refill tube
- Flapper seal or Flush Valve wear
- Flapper chain too small
- Flapper chain too large
- Corroded Handle
Reduced Water Pressure
When the water pressure in your house is low, it might be difficult to operate nearly every fixture. Lower water pressure is usually an indication of more serious plumbing issues, such as:
- Corroded pipes
- Hidden plumbing leaks
- Backed-up toilets
- Broken or obstructed sewage pipes
Constantly Slow or Clogged Drains
Health risks and plumbing disasters can result from neglected drainage issues. For the most part:
⦁ If you have one slow or blocked drain in your house, chances are the issue is confined to just that one fixture. The accumulation of hair, soap, and other debris in a drain over time is a common source of blockages. Maintaining a regular drain cleaning schedule could be the best way to cope with this problem.
⦁ Sewer line issues may be the cause of several sluggish or clogged drains. Call a plumber if you detect many sluggish drains in your home, especially if the problem begins with the drains in the basement or lower levels of your home, to avoid a sewage backup.
Issues with the Water Heater
Every household needs easy access to hot water. Consequently, it may be a plumbing emergency for homes if their water heaters fail to produce adequate or any hot water. It’s common for difficulties with water heaters to stem from things like:
Reasons for water heater failure include:
- Faulty heating elements
- Silt or corrosion buildup
- Faulty wiring
- Improper installation
- Inadequate water heater capacity
The bright side is that all of these problems may be avoided or quickly corrected before they escalate. There might be warning signs in your plumbing system that you need to pay attention to.
Plumbing Services Offered By Us
We are capable of doing any task, no matter how big or little, including but not limited to repairs, installations, maintenance, and inspections. For all their plumbing problems, homeowners turn to us because of our fair prices, prompt response times, and high quality craftsmanship.
The following are the plumbing services we offer:
- Plumbers Available 24/7 for Emergencies
- Service and Replacement for Water Heaters
- Repair & Installation of Tankless Water Heaters
- Find Water Leaks & Fix Burst Pipes
- Maintenance & Repiping of Existing Water Lines
- System for Detecting Gas Leaks
- Repairing and Installing Gas Pipelines
- Cleaning the Drains
- Drain Pipe Maintenance
- Services for Repiping and Video Inspection of Sewers
- Plumbers for the Kitchen
- Cracks in the Slab: Fixing Them
- Substitute Water Softener Setup
- The Setup of a Water Purification System
To Answer Your Questions About Fixt Pro Plumbing
Edmond and its neighboring communities recognize Fixt Plumbing as a trustworthy and reasonably priced plumbing service. More reasons why you should choose us for home improvement services are as follows:
- We guarantee same-day service, so you won’t have to wait days to get your plumbing problems resolved.
- There will be no sticker shock when you see our prices since we insist on being completely up-front about everything.
- Fixt Plumbing is honored to have earned a “A” rating and certification from the BBB as well as the “local favorite” designation on NextDoor for our exceptional service.
- Credible repairmen: Our technicians have extensive training, have passed thorough background checks, and have never tested positive for drugs.
- The emergency services are here for you if you experience any kind of crisis. You may rely on us for assistance at any time.
Guaranteed to make you happy, we won’t stop working until you are completely content with the results. That’s a guarantee on our part! So, anytime you need a 24-hour plumber in Edmond, OK, don’t hesitate to call Fixt Pro Plumbing.